The Palace Hotel of Lillafüred was built between 1925 and 1929 next to Lake Hámori and it was designed by Kálmán Lux, in neo-Renaissance style.
Chairlift of Lillafüred
The chairlift carries the passengers on a one km long path from Lillafüred up to Jávorhegy, which is part of Bükk National Park and rises above Miskolc’s resort area.
Ottó Hermann Memorial House
Ottó Hermann’s former holiday home, the Peleház was built between 1898–1903, in the newly constructed holiday resort are of the time.
One of the nicest narrow gauge railway in Hungary, with real mountain path: tracing on steep slopes, special valley bridges and through tunnels.
Lake Hámori is an artificially dammed part of Garadna stream and it is a significant element if Lillafüred visual identity.
Hanging garden and waterfall
The thematic hanging garden path connects with Szinva nature trail and enriches it by nine stations.
Saint Stephen Cave
The total lenght of its routes is 1043 m, its vertically the cave is 94 m. 170 m long route of it can be visited. The total distance of the visit is 340 m.